CompoTower is a vertically, enclosed highquality fermentation system which evaporates the moisture in manure and slurry through a high-temperature fermentation process. The CompoTower process transfers organic waste into a high-quality compost which is applicable as high-value fertilizer for different plants and crops.
The aerobic fermentation method results in a final product which is germ-free and allows an easy control of exhaust air and odour. The stand-alone CompoTower has minimum space requirements, thus giving the user great flexibility in farm layout design.
- continuous working process;
- reduced operation time;
- compact design with a high intake capacity;
- enclosed system leads to minimal odour and dust;
- stable and rugged construction;
- use of high-quality, durable and longlasting components;
- outdoor installation that requires little space;
- stainless steel loading bucket;
- heat insulated tank with inner lining made of stainless steel;
- optional air cleaning system can be integrated.